Going into a Precious Metals recycling project?
Here are some “issues” where we may be of a support for you, to make sure you are doing it right.
- Reuse, recycle or refine?
(What are the differences and what suits your needs?)
- What, where & how to recycle?
- How to maximize the output of the process?
- Identifying points in the production process where the scrap is generated
- Environmental and regulatory issues related to the process
(collection, shipment, final recycler certificates)
- Third party inspection
- Preliminary sample assays
- “Economical Test” to estimate the project profitability
- Timetable estimation
- Precious metals price fixing hedging & lease price
- Metal account
- Evaluation of quotation (you can refer to our article “Cost Components for Recycling Waste Containing Precious Metals“)
- Packaging and shipping
- Value of Copper & Tin in the scrap (not all refiners credits copper & tin)