Note: Please consider that the PGM (Pt, Pd, Rh) content might change from one catalytic to another (with the same serial #) due to its condition affected by mileage, weather conditions, etc. *Assay made with Niton XLT3GOLDD+
A.G. Metals has developed a working relationship with Ecotrade – an Asian-based company specializing in the recycling of precious metal from spent auto catalysts. The company is known among traders as a leader in the field of autocatalytic converters and serves an agreed basis for scrap prices.
Here are five interesting facts about Ecotrade:
1. Established in 2006, Ecotrade specializes in the recycling of catalytic converters in Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as partnering with companies all around the globe.
2. Ecotrade uses state-of-the-art technology in their assays to ensure accurate results.
3. The Ecotrade app for Auto cats includes prices of 20,000 different items.
4. Their app has been downloaded about 2 million times!
5. The Ecotrade app is used globally and is the leading app in the US, UK, Mexico, Romania, Israel, and Germany.
For more detailed information on Ecotrade’s operations, please read the article.