Note: Please consider that the PGM (Pt, Pd, Rh) content might change from one catalytic to another (with the same serial #) due to its condition affected by mileage, weather conditions, etc. *Assay made with Niton XLT3GOLDD+
An Easy Way to Refine Gold Potassium Cyanide (GPC)
In case you need to refine gold potassium cyanide or gold replenisher, may we suggest casting it in the following way:
1. Mix the GPC/replenisher with borax and soda ash.
2. Pour the mixture into a new crucible and heat it up to 400-500 degrees Celsius.
3. Leave the mixture at this temp for about 20 minutes (this is the smelting process)
4. Heat the crucible up to 1,200 degrees Celsius, stir until it becomes a homogenous liquid.
5. Pour into a mold to get fine gold.
1. In order to get fine gold please use new crucibles.
2. Make sure to work with a good ventilation system as the GPC/replenisher is a hazardous material.